Friday, January 14, 2011

15 Sided Biscornu - Part 2

I can't believe were today has gone.  I have spent the day at home, and my intended plans were to work on my part of the Collaboration Bellpull for Gitta's Getaway Round Robin Workshop.  Instead I spent the day driving my kids around and finalizing a Winter Dogsledding Adventure David & I have planned for us and our kids.  In February we'll be heading up to the Haliburton Highlands, alongside
Algonquin park, to learn how to drive a dog team through Haliburton's breathtaking wilderness. These Siberian Huskies are competitors in Alaska's Iditarod - I can't wait.

Well here is the second pattern of my 15 Sided Biscornu.  It was a hit on Stitch Night, this past Wednesday.  I was also told that the first pattern looks better than it did in the Blog photo.

 
For the second pattern Click here

7 comments:

  1. They do look nicer when you see them in person. This one does look nicer. Now I need to get busy and get two of them done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this one the pic is so pretty....I can't wait to get started on it today...Thanks, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the designs. I have never done a fifteen sided biscornu. I like the idea of one square a week too makes it easy to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - might have to join in myself! Hate that we won't see you anymore at Stitching Jubilee, but hopefully at another event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could all share and show off our colour choices at the NeedleWorkers MarketPlace in April. www.needleworkersmarketplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there 15 different squares?

    ReplyDelete