Friday, March 4, 2011

15 Sided Biscornu - Parts 12 & 13

 I haven't had a chance all week to stitch on my second colour choice.  I was hoping to post parts 12 & 13 in both colour ways, but I only managed to finish the first 8.


This week I  finalized my part for the Round Robin workshop for Gitta's Getaway attendees, and sorted through all the contributions to the 15 sided biscornu for the NeedleWorkers MarketPlace.  At the Market each designer exhibiting will have a free handout of a pattern, 20 x 20 stitches.  Collect each one and together these fabulous designs can be finished into a 15 sided biscornu.
Click here for patterns #12 & #13.
See you next week for the last 2 designs.  Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwright, Kathrin!!!! I had it in mind to email you this morning and have you on by saying, "It's Friday, so, like, where's the next part already? Is it ready? Is it ready? The suspense is killing me!!" But here it is! 12:01 AM! I can't wait to get home from work tonight and stitch them!

    Margaret K. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I never specified a time on Friday's, I've been made aware that quite a number of you log on in the mornings to view the new additions. Glad to hear you noticed the post time. As a little bit of fun, I wanted it posted before even the earliest riser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see two more designs this week. I just love this and noticed a neon color one being stitched on 123 stitch board this week. Last week to modify and center the pattern on the Aida....I added an extra row to the cross part going thru the middle which meant I needed to add another backstitch on the 4 parts coming out. It turned out okay that way but looks a bit different than yours. I going to do one on linen now too....I'm hooked. Thanks you, Vicki

    ReplyDelete