Thursday, January 19, 2012

Collaboration Sampler

Last week I finished designing my contribution to the designer Collaboration Sampler for the NeedleWorkers MarketPlace. It is of a Hummingbird approaching a flower.  Monika stitched it over the weekend and it looks great.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I can't wait until the Market.  The finished sampler will be displayed at the entrance to the Market.

I was also thinking, how else can this sampler be made more memorable.  I charted the words "Needleworkers MarketPlace" in the Tango font for ontop of the sampler and a little saying for at the bottom.  Both are optional, and with a full alphabet will be included with the sampler layout.

Mark your calender and don't miss the market.  All 13 designer charts will be your free gift for coming to the market, and will only be available at the Market.

This past week I had also received the last few workshop proposals for the Market.  These are now posted on the NeedleWorkers MarketPlace website.  There is something for everyone this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment